Wednesday 16 February 2022

A New Year and new products!

 For 2022 I have decided to start producing a few notebooks using my 

illustrations for the front covers. 

Notebooks are always useful, I know as I go through so many of them!

The Fairy Seasons

5.5 x 8.5 in

120 lined pages

Paperback

Glossy cover

£4.48 

 In case you don't recognise the illustrations they are from my book Faerie Flora.
 An illustrated guide to our most common flowers and plants and all the folklore
 attached to said plants.

So if you are in need of a notebook for shopping lists, to do list etc and love faeries...
these are for you.


 You can find them on my website www.magic-myth-legend.co.uk


There are a selection of other designs available and more to follow

 including a fairy colouring book.

No comments:

Post a Comment