Friday 10 October 2014

Faerie Dolls- MBS Fayre Axminster 18th Oct


I am getting my stock of Faerie Dolls ready for the Christmas rush!
I am taking part in the 
Mind Body Spirit Fayre at Axminster Devon,  Sat 18th Oct not the 11th as I previously put, sorry!
If anybody is in the area please come along to view the dolls in the 'flesh' so to speak!
It is an enjoyable event with psychic demonstrations, clairvoyants and many stalls selling an interesting array of goodies.


All the dolls are made with a felt body with a weighted bottom to ensure 
that they will sit securely.
Hair is made from wool, different fabrics are used for the clothes etc. 
Some detailing, i.e acorn buttons, ladybirds etc is formed using Sculpey.
All the dolls are unique one offs.
£30.00 each plus £5.00 p&p uk, for information on overseas postage
 please contact me.
I can take payment by paypal.

Oaken Bough, inspired by the myth of the Green Man myth.







To view more dolls please visit my website or facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/Elizabeth-Andrews Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment